An Integration Solution with SAP MII provides:
- Event-controlled, secure data transfer between SAP, non-SAP systems and production equipment.
- Preconfigured, two-way SAP Interfaces (BAPI and IDOC) as well as interfaces to control devices (PLCs), test and measurement systems.
- Material flow charts, system monitoring and machine supervision, for example via control panels, Andon boards and SPC charts.
- Collection of cooperation and quality data via PDC terminals, touch screens and mobile user devices.
- Connection of existing production control systems, test servers, PDC/MDC solutions and personnel time systems (PZE).
- Integration of RFID, SCADA and voice systems at the shop floor.
For the manufacturing department, MII always offers a consistent view on the current status of quality, processes and jobs status at the shop floor. This eliminates numerous manually maintained databases and Excel solutions.
The IT department benefits from:
- Pre-configured and thus rapidly deployable SAP interfaces.
- Flexible configuration and easy adaptation to current manufacturing requirements without programming.
- High reliability and low operating costs on SAP Netweaver.