This division balances the third wave of outsourcing namely Infrastructure Management Services successfully as IDC has estimated that more than 80% of IT objects are being managed remotely.
This also makes SS to be well positioned and right sized RIM Services partner with the multi-skilled team of SAP IT specialists.
You can rely on us for efficient, consistent, transparent and cost effective services as our approaches for remote / extended 24X7 support are robust and proven.
The SS Team consists of certified resources having major certifications like SAP,MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, RHC, VMware, etc. All our resources are trained on best practices as our operations are ITIL driven with some of them also being certified ITIL professionals.
Although, to address the dynamic IT needs and technological changes in the marketplace, our team management is an agile process wherein we proactively add new skills through internal training or by adding experienced professionals on our roles.
We have logically distributed our services across 4 pillars of Infrastructure.
From design to implementation and monitoring to audit, we cover all aspects of Infrastructure Management. The constants are: process adherence, governance and reporting, knowledge management and Service Level Assurance.
Our offerings are:
We have different engagement models for our Customers and partners as we are very much flexible in terms of engagement. However, following are the most appropriate models on which we work.
As a trusted partner, we consider it our duty to advise customers on the development of their IT infrastructure as a whole, and to design, build and manage infrastructural solutions that fit customer needs
We are the one-stop-shop for your full, integrated IT stack.
A selection of our infrastructure services:
- design, implementation & management of computing platforms
- storage optimization
- server consolidation & virtualization
- audits & health checks
- high availability solutions
- disaster recovery solutions
- platform roadmap design
- SAP basic components
SAP Basic Components services
- design & implementation of Solution Manager Microsoft Components
- unified communications solutions
- SQL & IIS performance optimization
- Exchange migrations
- design, implementation and integration of Active Director
- implementation of System Center Operations Manager
We can help organizations maximize the business value of enterprise security to achieve high performance.
We offer a broad range of information security services from strategy through design, build and deployment to the run and operations of security. We help clients make better decisions and align risk on several fronts:
- Enhancing security capabilities and embedding a culture of security and risk management
- Positioning the enterprise for potential stress situations and reacting quickly to fast-moving events
- Increasing cost efficiency despite mounting threats and regulatory burdens
- Managing the complexity that comes with delivering identity and access management
- Protecting critical applications and data from sophisticated attacks, wherever the data travels
- Using analytics to recognize patterns and isolate the root causes of problems
Collaboration is at the heart of our approach—close collaboration with our clients, our technology partners, and within our own organization. We work side by side with a client to identify the holistic set of requirements relevant to the client’s business and regulatory environment, in order to define a solution that delivers an appropriate return on investment.